0 out of 5$49.99WHODUNNIT
Washington, DC: Adams Morgan
A mysterious murder. Six Suspects. A string of clues. Investigate the evidence to eliminate crime locations and check alibis until you can make an accusation. Do you have what it takes to put the pieces together and crack the case? Search for clues, solve puzzles, and explore Adams Morgan on this unforgettable escape room adventure!Add to cart +
0 out of 5$49.99SPYHUNTER
Philadelphia: Logan Square
Trust no one. A ring of double agents has infiltrated the Chronos Agency and it’s up to you to go undercover and expose them. Can you track them down before it's too late? Search for clues, solve puzzles, and explore Philadelphia on this unforgettable escape room adventure!Add to cart +
Rated 4.89 out of 5$49.99BESPOKE
NYC: Central Park
The Queen of Hearts has cast a curse over Wonderland and time is running out. Alice and her friends desperately need you to find the counterspell and uncover an object of power to complete it. Do you have what it takes to break her curse before nightfall? Search for clues, solve puzzles, and explore New York City's Central Park on this unforgettable escape room adventure!Add to cart +
Trust no one. A ring of double agents has infiltrated the Chronos Agency and it’s up to you to go undercover and expose them. Can you track them down before it’s too late? Search for clues, solve puzzles, and explore Baltimore’s Inner Harbor on this unforgettable escape room adventure!
- Open your clue box anywhere near the Maryland Science Center to begin your adventure.
- Begin solving using anything you see in the box. Scan the QR code to input your solution and find out where to go.
- Search for real-world clues hidden around Baltimore's Inner Harbor and use them to solve puzzles. When you input the correct code, the app will tell you where to go and what to do!
- If you get stuck, the no-download app has as many hints as you need. It also has storyline, videos, and more.
- Play at your own pace. There's no penalty for hints and no one gets timed out.
- Lockbox with a real lock
- Clue envelopes that are locked until you're told otherwise!
- Other fun clue items, like spy glasses, a passport, and an ID card
- QR codes to access the web-based app (no download required)
- A pen
- IMPORTANT: All games in the Spyhunter series have the same storyline and similar puzzles. Clues are different but solves will be familiar.
- PLAYING TIME: 1.5-3 hours depending on experience level and how much you eat, drink, and explore along the way
- WALKING DISTANCE: About 1.5 miles around the Inner Harbor
- PLAYERS PER BOX: We suggest 2-6 so that everyone can share the clues, but it's completely up to you. You can even play alone!
- DIFFICULTY LEVEL: Adjustable. There's no penalty for hints, so you can take them frequently or challenge yourself.
- WHO CAN PLAY: Fun for all ages. Perfect for date nights, family outings, friend groups, tourists, and anyone looking for a fun outdoor escape room around Baltimore.
The best Baltimore escape room experience
About the escape room game
This escape room adventure around the Inner Harbor takes the best parts of an escape room and the best parts of a scavenger hunt and merges them into the most fun thing to do in Baltimore. You get to search for clues hidden in the real world and then use them to solve escape room puzzles. When you solve for a code, the app will tell you where to go look for your next clue! Instead of trying to escape the room, this Escapely adventure takes you around Baltimore's Inner Harbor to track down clues and expose double agents!
This real world escape room is the most unique escape room in Baltimore. It takes you on a clue-solving adventure to find clues, solve puzzles, and follow an immersive storyline. If you want to keep the experience a surprise, don't read this next bit - it contains some spoilers about where you'll go on our Baltimore escape room adventure and what you'll see along the way. In Escapely's Baltimore escape room, you are a top secret spy tasked with exposing a ring of double agents threatening to take down the agency. We suggest starting near the Baltimore Science Center because it's near your first clue, which is right next door at the Adventure Play and Nature Play Playground. If you have time to head inside, it's an incredible center with activities for people of all ages. From there, you head to the Baltimore Visitor Center and then McKeldin Square, which was recently renovated in 2019. One of the escape room clues is at the Baltimore National Aquarium, and if you're with kids, it's a great place to stick around a visit after the game. There is even the Port Discovery Children's Museum nearby. We suggest ending the game at Power Plant Live! which is a former power station now turned into a collection of bars, restaurants, and music venues. It's a unique feature in Baltimore that is not to be missed. Of course, there are no clues to find there, so you're welcome to choose any other place in the area, but it's worth a visit if you have never been.