Rated 4.77 out of 5$49.99BESPOKE
Seattle: Seattle Center
It's your first day as Elixir Emporium's new potionmaster. But to get the job you had to…well, exaggerate a bit on your resume. Turns out magic might not be as easy as you hoped. Can you brew potions and cast spells to undo the damage you've done? Search for clues, solve puzzles, and explore Seattle on this unforgettable escape room adventure!Add to cart +
Rated 5.00 out of 5$49.99BESPOKE
Los Angeles: Santa Monica
Tourists are clamoring from far and wide to get a sight of Sandie the Sea Monster. But you're a scientist - you know better. Armed with your test kit, you’re going to get to the bottom of this and prove Sandie isn't real once and for all...or is she? Search for clues, solve puzzles, and explore Santa Monica on this unforgettable escape room adventure!Add to cart +
Rated 5.00 out of 5$49.99BESPOKE
Las Vegas: Downtown
The last remaining heir to the Kingston gold fortune has wealth beyond your wildest dreams, and he is giving it all away! That is, if you can prove your worth. Can you beat his mad treasure hunt around Downtown Las Vegas and find the gold? Search for clues, solve puzzles, and explore Vegas on this unforgettable escape room adventure!Add to cart +
You’re just on the verge of completing your revolutionary anti-earthquake device…when you feel a tremor. Fate is in your hands and you must work as quickly as possible. Can you finish your invention in time to save the city? Search for clues, solve puzzles, and explore San Francisco on this unforgettable escape room adventure!
- Open your clue box anywhere near Lotta’s Fountain on Kearny Street to start your adventure.
- Begin solving using anything you see in the box. Scan the QR code to input your solution and find out where to go.
- Search for real-world clues hidden around San Francisco and use them to solve puzzles. When you input the correct code, the app will tell you where to go and what to do!
- If you get stuck, the no-download app has as many hints as you need. It also has storyline, videos, and more.
- Play at your own pace. There's no penalty for hints and no one gets timed out.
- Lockbox with a real lock
- Clue envelopes that are locked until you're told otherwise!
- Other fun clue items, like magnets and a scanner
- QR codes to access the web-based app (no download required)
- A pen
- PLAYING TIME: 1.5-3 hours depending on experience level and how much you eat, drink, and explore along the way
- WALKING DISTANCE: About 2 miles around SOMA, ending at the Embarcadero (mostly downhill route)
- PLAYERS PER BOX: We suggest 2-6 so that everyone can share the clues, but it's completely up to you. You can even play alone!
- DIFFICULTY LEVEL: Adjustable. There's no penalty for hints, so you can take them frequently or challenge yourself.
- WHO CAN PLAY: Fun for all ages. Perfect for date nights, family outings, friend groups, tourists, and anyone looking for a fun outdoor escape room in San Francisco.
The best San Francisco escape room experience
About the escape room game
This escape room adventure around SOMA and the Embarcadero area takes the best parts of an escape room and the best parts of a scavenger hunt and merges them into the most fun thing to do in San Francisco. You get to search for clues hidden in the real world and then use them to solve escape room puzzles. When you solve for a code, the app will tell you where to go look for your next clue! Instead of trying to escape the room, an Escapely adventure takes you to find clues around SOMA and the Embarcadero.
This real world escape room is the most unique escape room in SF. It takes you on a clue-solving adventure around San Francisco to find clues, solve puzzles, and follow an immersive storyline. If you want to keep the experience a surprise, don't read this next bit - it contains some spoilers about where you'll go on our SF escape room adventure and what you'll see along the way. Escapely's San Francisco escape room begins with a tremor. Your anti-earthquake device is almost finished, but now it looks like you'll need to scramble to complete it in time before the big quake! We recommend starting near Lotta’s Fountain on Kearny Street, which is close to your first clue. You will travel through SOMA to the beautiful Yerba Buena Gardens and walk right by the SOMA bar Local Edition if you want to stop in for a drink. You will also find clues at Mission Plaza, Urban Park, and Vaillancourt Fountain. San Francisco is known for being hilly, but we made sure the game route flows downhill so that you can save your energy for the escape room. You will finish up at the SF Ferry Building, where we recommend popping in for a bite to eat. It's right on the Embarcadero if you want to head north and see the seals. If you're playing as a family, there are many things to do in SOMA with kids after the escape room, like the Children's Creativity Museum.