Rated 4.89 out of 5$49.99BESPOKE
NYC: Central Park
The Queen of Hearts has cast a curse over Wonderland and time is running out. Alice and her friends desperately need you to find the counterspell and uncover an object of power to complete it. Do you have what it takes to break her curse before nightfall? Search for clues, solve puzzles, and explore New York City's Central Park on this unforgettable escape room adventure!Add to cart +
Rated 5.00 out of 5$49.99BESPOKE
Las Vegas: Downtown
The last remaining heir to the Kingston gold fortune has wealth beyond your wildest dreams, and he is giving it all away! That is, if you can prove your worth. Can you beat his mad treasure hunt around Downtown Las Vegas and find the gold? Search for clues, solve puzzles, and explore Vegas on this unforgettable escape room adventure!Add to cart +
0 out of 5$49.99SPYHUNTER
St. Louis: Downtown
Trust no one. A ring of double agents has infiltrated the Chronos Agency and it’s up to you to go undercover and expose them. Can you track them down before it's too late? Search for clues, solve puzzles, and explore St. Louis on this unforgettable escape room adventure!Add to cart +
A mysterious murder. Six Suspects. A string of clues. Investigate the evidence to eliminate crime locations and check alibis until you can make an accusation. Do you have what it takes to put the pieces together and crack the case? Search for clues, solve puzzles, and explore Fulton Market on this unforgettable escape room adventure!
- Open your clue box near N Peoria Street and W Lake Street to begin your adventure.
- Begin solving using anything you see in the box. Scan the QR code to input your solution and find out where to go.
- Search for real-world clues hidden around Chicago and use them to solve puzzles. When you input the correct code, the app will tell you where to go and what to do!
- If you get stuck, the no-download app has as many hints as you need. It also has storyline, videos, and more.
- Play at your own pace. There's no penalty for hints and no one gets timed out.
- Lockbox with a real lock
- Clue envelopes that are locked until you're told otherwise!
- Other fun clue items, like a magnifying glass and handkerchief
- QR codes to access the web-based app (no download required)
- A pen
- IMPORTANT: All games in the Whodunnit series have the same storyline and similar puzzles. Clues are different but solves will be familiar.
- PLAYING TIME: 1.5-3 hours depending on experience level and how much you eat, drink, and explore along the way
- WALKING DISTANCE: Less than a mile around Fulton Market
- PLAYERS PER BOX: We suggest 2-6 so that everyone can share the clues, but it's completely up to you. You can even play alone!
- DIFFICULTY LEVEL: Adjustable. There's no penalty for hints, so you can take them frequently or challenge yourself.
- WHO CAN PLAY: Fun for all ages. Perfect for date nights, family outings, friend groups, tourists, and anyone looking for a fun outdoor escape room around Chicago.
- GOOD TO KNOW: Because of certain clue access hours, don't start playing before 3pm Mon-Thurs or 11am Fri-Sun.
The best Chicago escape room experience
About the escape room game
This escape room adventure around Fulton Market takes the best parts of an escape room and the best parts of a scavenger hunt and merges them into the most fun thing to do in Chicago. You get to search for clues hidden in the real world and then use them to solve escape room puzzles. When you solve for a code, the app will tell you where to go look for your next clue! Instead of trying to escape the room, this Escapely adventure takes you around Fulton Market to track down clues and crack the case!
This real world escape room is the most unique escape room in Chicago. It takes you on a clue-solving adventure to find clues, solve puzzles, and follow an immersive storyline. If you want to keep the experience a surprise, don't read this next bit - it contains some spoilers about where you'll go on Escapely's Fulton Market escape room adventure and what you'll see along the way. In Escapely's Chicago escape room, you're a detective tasked with solving a mysterious murder. You must find clues and track suspects around Fulton Market. (The clues are in the real world, but the suspects are on our app.) You start off in search of your first clue at pizza spot PB&J, which offers Escapely players discounts from time to time on our app. Then you get to visit Time Out Market, showcasing some of the best food and drink Chicago has to offer (come hungry). Since you'll be ready for dessert by then, your next clue is at Molly's Cupcakes. Then you head to the Fulton Market sign to catch up with another suspect and see what clues you can find. Your final clue is at the fun and lively Recess. You won't need to go inside, but you might want to. The culinary scene in Fulton Market is thriving, but it's also a walkable, compact area perfect for an outdoor adventure.