0 out of 5$49.99SPYHUNTER
San Diego: Little Italy
Trust no one. A ring of double agents has infiltrated the Chronos Agency and it’s up to you to go undercover and expose them. Can you track them down before it's too late? Search for clues, solve puzzles, and explore San Diego on this unforgettable escape room adventure!Add to cart +
Rated 5.00 out of 5$49.99SPYHUNTER
Minneapolis: Downtown East
Trust no one. A ring of double agents has infiltrated the Chronos Agency and it’s up to you to go undercover and expose them. Can you track them down before it's too late? Search for clues, solve puzzles, and explore Minneapolis on this unforgettable escape room adventure!Add to cart +
Trust no one. A ring of double agents has infiltrated the Chronos Agency and it’s up to you to go undercover and expose them. Can you track them down before it’s too late? Search for clues, solve puzzles, and explore downtown Denver on this unforgettable escape room adventure!
- Open your clue box anywhere near Vibe Coffee and Wine in Denver's Upper Downtown.
- Begin solving using anything you see in the box. Scan the QR code to input your solution and find out where to go.
- Search for real-world clues hidden around downtown Denver and use them to solve puzzles. When you input the correct code, the app will tell you where to go and what to do!
- If you get stuck, the no-download app has as many hints as you need. It also has storyline, videos, and more.
- Play at your own pace. There's no penalty for hints and no one gets timed out.
- Lockbox with a real lock
- Clue envelopes that are locked until you're told otherwise!
- Other fun clue items, like spy glasses, a passport, and an ID card
- QR codes to access the web-based app (no download required)
- A pen
- IMPORTANT: All games in the Spyhunter series have the same storyline and similar puzzles. Clues are different but solves will be familiar.
- PLAYING TIME: 1.5-3 hours depending on experience level and how much you eat, drink, and explore along the way
- WALKING DISTANCE: About 1.5 miles around Upper Downtown
- PLAYERS PER BOX: We suggest 2-6 so that everyone can share the clues, but it's completely up to you. You can even play alone!
- DIFFICULTY LEVEL: Adjustable. There's no penalty for hints, so you can take them frequently or challenge yourself.
- WHO CAN PLAY: Fun for all ages. Perfect for date nights, family outings, friend groups, tourists, and anyone looking for a fun outdoor escape room around Denver.
The best Denver escape room experience
About the escape room game
This escape room adventure around Upper Downtown takes the best parts of an escape room and the best parts of a scavenger hunt and merges them into the most fun thing to do in downtown Denver. You get to search for clues hidden in the real world and then use them to solve escape room puzzles. When you solve for a code, the app will tell you where to go look for your next clue! Instead of trying to escape the room, this Escapely adventure takes you around Upper Downtown to track down clues and expose double agents!
This real world escape room is the most unique escape room in Denver. It takes you on a clue-solving adventure to find clues, solve puzzles, and follow an immersive storyline. If you want to keep the experience a surprise, don't read this next bit - it contains some spoilers about where you'll go on our Denver escape room adventure and what you'll see along the way. In Escapely's Denver escape room, you are a top secret spy tasked with exposing a ring of double agents threatening to take down the agency. We suggest starting near Vibe Coffee and Wine, but you can park anywhere in the Upper Downtown area. You'll walk by the Upper Downtown Lightrail Station, the Denver Convention Center, the Old City Hall Bell, and the Denver Performing Arts Complex, one of the largest performing arts complexes in the country. As you continue the game, you will find clues at the Kettle Arcade and one of the campuses of the University of Colorado Denver. We suggest a few places to stop to eat and drink around downtown Denver, like the German restaurant Rhein Haus, which has an outdoor beer garden if the weather is nice! If you prefer a different spot, you can choose any other location in the Upper Downtown area.