Rated 5.00 out of 5$49.99WHODUNNIT
Orlando: Lake Eola
A mysterious murder. Six Suspects. A string of clues. Investigate the evidence to eliminate crime locations and check alibis until you can make an accusation. Do you have what it takes to put the pieces together and crack the case? Search for clues, solve puzzles, and explore Orlando on this unforgettable escape room adventure!Add to cart +
Rated 5.00 out of 5$49.99SPYHUNTER
Trust no one. A ring of double agents has infiltrated the Chronos Agency and it’s up to you to go undercover and expose them. Can you track them down before it's too late? Search for clues, solve puzzles, and explore Tampa's Ybor City on this unforgettable escape room adventure!Add to cart +
Rated 4.89 out of 5$49.99BESPOKE
NYC: Central Park
The Queen of Hearts has cast a curse over Wonderland and time is running out. Alice and her friends desperately need you to find the counterspell and uncover an object of power to complete it. Do you have what it takes to break her curse before nightfall? Search for clues, solve puzzles, and explore New York City's Central Park on this unforgettable escape room adventure!Add to cart +
A mysterious murder. Six Suspects. A string of clues. Investigate the evidence to eliminate crime locations and check alibis until you can make an accusation. Do you have what it takes to put the pieces together and crack the case? Search for clues, solve puzzles, and explore vibrant Little Havana on this unforgettable escape room adventure!
- Open your clue box at La Colada Gourmet on 1518 SW 8th Street or anywhere in Little Havana.
- Begin solving using anything you see in the box. Scan the QR code to input your solution and find out where to go.
- Search for real-world clues hidden around Miami and use them to solve puzzles. When you input the correct code, the app will tell you where to go and what to do!
- If you get stuck, the no-download app has as many hints as you need. It also has storyline, videos, and more.
- Play at your own pace. There's no penalty for hints and no one gets timed out.
- Lockbox with a real lock
- Clue envelopes that are locked until you're told otherwise!
- Other fun clue items, like a magnifying glass and handkerchief
- QR codes to access the web-based app (no download required)
- A pen
- IMPORTANT: All games in the Whodunnit series have the same storyline and similar puzzles. Clues are different but solves will be familiar.
- PLAYING TIME: 1.5-3 hours depending on experience level and how much you eat, drink, and explore along the way
- WALKING DISTANCE: About 1 mile around Little Havana
- PLAYERS PER BOX: We suggest 2-6 so that everyone can share the clues, but it's completely up to you. You can even play alone!
- DIFFICULTY LEVEL: Adjustable. There's no penalty for hints, so you can take them frequently or challenge yourself.
- WHO CAN PLAY: Fun for all ages. Perfect for date nights, family outings, friend groups, tourists, and anyone looking for a fun outdoor escape room around Miami.
- GOOD TO KNOW: You do not need to know any Spanish to play.
The best Miami escape room experience
About the escape room game
This escape room adventure around Little Havana takes the best parts of an escape room and the best parts of a scavenger hunt and merges them into the most fun thing to do in Miami. You get to search for clues hidden in the real world and then use them to solve escape room puzzles. When you solve for a code, the app will tell you where to go look for your next clue! Instead of trying to escape the room, this Escapely adventure takes you around Little Havana to track down clues and crack the case!
This real world escape room is the most unique escape room in Miami. It takes you on a clue-solving adventure to find clues, solve puzzles, and follow an immersive storyline. If you want to keep the experience a surprise, don't read this next bit - it contains some spoilers about where you'll go on our Little Havana escape room adventure and what you'll see along the way. Escapely's Miami escape room begins with a murder that you have been called in to solve. You must put on your detective hat and find clues and suspects around Little Havana. (The clues are in the real world, but the suspects are on our app.) Much of the game takes place on the historic Calle Ocho, known for authentic Cuban restaurants and colorful street fairs. There are also bakeries, ice cream shops, bars, and restaurants called ventanitas serving fresh Cuban food from takeout windows. To make this escape room game family friendly, we avoided the cigar shops on the route, but they are there if you would like to enjoy! Your first clue is in Maximo Gomez Park, known as Domino Park because at any time of day you will encounter regulars sipping Cuban coffee and playing dominoes! The park is also decorated with domino tiles and even has seating for spectators. Other clues are found on local murals, tilework, and you will also visit Cuban Memorial Boulevard Park that pays homage to Cuban soldiers.