0 out of 5$49.99WHODUNNIT
Dallas: Deep Ellum
A mysterious murder. Six Suspects. A string of clues. Investigate the evidence to eliminate crime locations and check alibis until you can make an accusation. Do you have what it takes to put the pieces together and crack the case? Search for clues, solve puzzles, and explore Dallas on this unforgettable escape room adventure!Add to cart +
0 out of 5$49.99WHODUNNIT
San Antonio: The River Walk
A mysterious murder. Six Suspects. A string of clues. Investigate the evidence to eliminate crime locations and check alibis until you can make an accusation. Do you have what it takes to put the pieces together and crack the case? Search for clues, solve puzzles, and explore San Antonio on this unforgettable escape room adventure!Add to cart +
Rated 5.00 out of 5$49.99BESPOKE
Los Angeles: Santa Monica
Tourists are clamoring from far and wide to get a sight of Sandie the Sea Monster. But you're a scientist - you know better. Armed with your test kit, you’re going to get to the bottom of this and prove Sandie isn't real once and for all...or is she? Search for clues, solve puzzles, and explore Santa Monica on this unforgettable escape room adventure!Add to cart +
An outlaw is on the loose, wreaking havoc and causing mayhem all over Magnolia City. The townsfolk are looking to you, the new Sheriff, to restore order to their town. Can you track her down and bring the infamous Magnolia Mae to justice? Search for clues, solve puzzles, and explore Houston on this unforgettable escape room adventure!
- Open your clue box anywhere near the JPMorgan Chase Tower to start your adventure.
- Begin solving using anything you see in the box. Scan the QR code to input your solution and find out where to go.
- Search for real-world clues hidden around Downtown Houston and use them to solve puzzles. When you input the correct code, the app will tell you where to go and what to do!
- If you get stuck, the no-download app has as many hints as you need. It also has storyline, videos, and more.
- Play at your own pace. There's no penalty for hints and no one gets timed out.
- Lockbox with a real lock
- Clue envelopes that are locked until you're told otherwise!
- Other fun clue items, like sheriff badge and metal coins
- QR codes to access the web-based app (no download required)
- A pen
- PLAYING TIME: 1.5-3 hours depending on experience level and how much you eat, drink, and explore along the way
- WALKING DISTANCE: Less than a mile around Downtown Houston
- PLAYERS PER BOX: We suggest 2-6 so that everyone can share the clues, but it's completely up to you. You can even play alone!
- DIFFICULTY LEVEL: Adjustable. There's no penalty for hints, so you can take them frequently or challenge yourself.
- WHO CAN PLAY: Fun for all ages. Perfect for date nights, family outings, friend groups, tourists, and anyone looking for a fun outdoor escape room in Houston.
- GOOD TO KNOW: Because of clue accessibility, don't play before 10:45am.
The best Houston escape room experience
About the escape room game
This escape room adventure around Downtown Houston takes the best parts of an escape room and the best parts of a scavenger hunt and merges them into the most fun thing to do in Houston. You get to search for clues hidden in the real world and then use them to solve escape room puzzles. When you solve for a code, the app will tell you where to go look for your next clue! Instead of trying to escape the room, an Escapely adventure takes you to find clues around Downtown Houston.
This real world escape room is the most unique escape room in Houston. It takes you on a clue-solving adventure around Downtown Houston to find clues, solve puzzles, and follow an immersive storyline. If you want to keep the experience a surprise, don't read this next bit - it contains some spoilers about where you'll go on our Houston escape room adventure and what you'll see along the way. Escapely's Houston escape room begins with an appeal from the Mayor to help track down notorious outlaw Magnolia Mae, who has been terrorizing the townsfolk. As the new Sheriff in town, you'll need to work quickly to take down the outlaw and restore order. Your adventure starts at The Understory, an underground food hall with big open stairs where you can sit to solve puzzles. Your next clue is the Miro sculpture "Personage and Birds" in Houston's JPMorgan Chase Tower plaza. You will also get to stop by Moonshiners, a rustic bar and restaurant that serves Southern fare. Many players stop here for a bite to eat before continuing! Next you head to Main Street to look for a clue outside of a building. Main Street is worth checking out anyway, with many shops, bars, and restaurants. It's the epicenter of Downtown Houston. Our Houston escape room ends at the historic Market Square Park, the site of the original City Hall - fitting for this escape room's theme. If you're with kids, there are other Downtown Houston attractions worth checking out afterward, such as the Aquarium. Discovery Green is also nearby with 12 acres of park space, green areas, and even a skating rink.