Rated 4.88 out of 5$49.99BESPOKE
An outlaw is on the loose, wreaking havoc and causing mayhem all over Magnolia City. The townsfolk are looking to you, the new Sheriff, to restore order to their town. Can you track her down and bring the infamous Magnolia Mae to justice? Search for clues, solve puzzles, and explore Houston on this unforgettable escape room adventure!Add to cart +
0 out of 5$49.99WHODUNNIT
San Antonio: The River Walk
A mysterious murder. Six Suspects. A string of clues. Investigate the evidence to eliminate crime locations and check alibis until you can make an accusation. Do you have what it takes to put the pieces together and crack the case? Search for clues, solve puzzles, and explore San Antonio on this unforgettable escape room adventure!Add to cart +
Rated 4.89 out of 5$49.99BESPOKE
NYC: Central Park
The Queen of Hearts has cast a curse over Wonderland and time is running out. Alice and her friends desperately need you to find the counterspell and uncover an object of power to complete it. Do you have what it takes to break her curse before nightfall? Search for clues, solve puzzles, and explore New York City's Central Park on this unforgettable escape room adventure!Add to cart +
A mysterious murder. Six Suspects. A string of clues. Investigate the evidence to eliminate crime locations and check alibis until you can make an accusation. Do you have what it takes to put the pieces together and crack the case? Search for clues, solve puzzles, and explore Dallas on this unforgettable escape room adventure!
- Open your clue box in Deep Ellum to begin your adventure.
- Begin solving using anything you see in the box. Scan the QR code to input your solution and find out where to go.
- Search for real-world clues hidden around Dallas and use them to solve puzzles. When you input the correct code, the app will tell you where to go and what to do!
- If you get stuck, the no-download app has as many hints as you need. It also has storyline, videos, and more.
- Play at your own pace. There's no penalty for hints and no one gets timed out.
- Lockbox with a real lock
- Clue envelopes that are locked until you're told otherwise!
- Other fun clue items, like a magnifying glass and handkerchief
- QR codes to access the web-based app (no download required)
- A pen
- IMPORTANT: All games in the Whodunnit series have the same storyline and similar puzzles. Clues are different but solves will be familiar.
- PLAYING TIME: 1.5-3 hours depending on experience level and how much you eat, drink, and explore along the way
- WALKING DISTANCE: About 1 mile around Deep Ellum
- PLAYERS PER BOX: We suggest 2-6 so that everyone can share the clues, but it's completely up to you. You can even play alone!
- DIFFICULTY LEVEL: Adjustable. There's no penalty for hints, so you can take them frequently or challenge yourself.
- WHO CAN PLAY: Fun for all ages. Perfect for date nights, family outings, friend groups, tourists, and anyone looking for a fun outdoor escape room around Nashville.
- GOOD TO KNOW: Because of certain clue access hours, don't start playing before 1:30pm on weekends or 3:30pm on weekdays. Also, several places to eat along the escape room route offer discounts to Escapely players!
The best Dallas escape room experience
About the escape room game
This escape room adventure around Deep Ellum takes the best parts of an escape room and the best parts of a scavenger hunt and merges them into the most fun thing to do in Dallas. You get to search for clues hidden in the real world and then use them to solve escape room puzzles. When you solve for a code, the app will tell you where to go look for your next clue! Instead of trying to escape the room, this Escapely adventure takes you around Dallas's Deep Ellum neighborhood to track down clues and crack the case!
This real world escape room is the most unique escape room in Dallas. It takes you on a clue-solving adventure to find clues, solve puzzles, and follow an immersive storyline. If you want to keep the experience a surprise, don't read this next bit - it contains some spoilers about where you'll go on Escapely's Dallas escape room adventure and what you'll see along the way. In Escapely's Dallas escape room, you're a detective tasked with solving a mysterious murder. You must find clues and track suspects around Deep Ellum. (The clues are in the real world, but the suspects are on our app.) You start off in search of your first clue at Serious Pizza, a serve-at-the-counter pizza spot where we highly recommend grabbing a slice. Next, head to the Deep Ellum branch of Jeni's Splendid Ice Creams where Escapely players get 20% off by showing the code on the app. On the way to your next clue, the game will walk your through colorful Blues Alley on Clover Street. It's an immersive mural experience that highlights the history and influence of Deep Ellum’s musicians through the lens of today’s talented local artists. It's a great spot for photo ops while you're playing the escape room. Then, on to Whiskey Hatchet, a place that lets you throw axes at a target for entertainment. You won't need to go inside to find the clue, but they also give Escapely players a nice discount! The next part of the adventure takes you to Main Street where you can get a feel for the Deep Ellum flavor, if you haven't already. Finally, you end at Emporium Pies. It's so good there is sometimes a line out the door, but you won't need to wait in line to finish your escape room...though you might want to!