Rated 4.88 out of 5$49.99BESPOKE
An outlaw is on the loose, wreaking havoc and causing mayhem all over Magnolia City. The townsfolk are looking to you, the new Sheriff, to restore order to their town. Can you track her down and bring the infamous Magnolia Mae to justice? Search for clues, solve puzzles, and explore Houston on this unforgettable escape room adventure!Add to cart +
0 out of 5$49.99WHODUNNIT
Dallas: Deep Ellum
A mysterious murder. Six Suspects. A string of clues. Investigate the evidence to eliminate crime locations and check alibis until you can make an accusation. Do you have what it takes to put the pieces together and crack the case? Search for clues, solve puzzles, and explore Dallas on this unforgettable escape room adventure!Add to cart +
0 out of 5$49.99SPYHUNTER
Trust no one. A ring of double agents has infiltrated the Chronos Agency and it’s up to you to go undercover and expose them. Can you track them down before it's too late? Search for clues, solve puzzles, and explore downtown Phoenix on this unforgettable escape room adventure!Add to cart +
San AntonioThe River Walk
San AntonioThe River Walk
A mysterious murder. Six Suspects. A string of clues. Investigate the evidence to eliminate crime locations and check alibis until you can make an accusation. Do you have what it takes to put the pieces together and crack the case? Search for clues, solve puzzles, and explore San Antonio on this unforgettable escape room adventure!
- Open your clue box near Marble Slab Creamery on 849 E Commerce St.
- Begin solving using anything you see in the box. Scan the QR code to input your solution and find out where to go.
- Search for real-world clues hidden around San Antonio and use them to solve puzzles. When you input the correct code, the app will tell you where to go and what to do!
- If you get stuck, the no-download app has as many hints as you need. It also has storyline, videos, and more.
- Play at your own pace. There's no penalty for hints and no one gets timed out.
- Lockbox with a real lock
- Clue envelopes that are locked until you're told otherwise!
- Other fun clue items, like a magnifying glass and handkerchief
- QR codes to access the web-based app (no download required)
- A pen
- IMPORTANT: All games in the Whodunnit series have the same storyline and similar puzzles. Clues are different but solves will be familiar.
- PLAYING TIME: 1.5-3 hours depending on experience level and how much you eat, drink, and explore along the way
- WALKING DISTANCE: About 1.5 miles around The River Walk
- PLAYERS PER BOX: We suggest 2-6 so that everyone can share the clues, but it's completely up to you. You can even play alone!
- DIFFICULTY LEVEL: Adjustable. There's no penalty for hints, so you can take them frequently or challenge yourself.
- WHO CAN PLAY: Fun for all ages. Perfect for date nights, family outings, friend groups, tourists, and anyone looking for a fun outdoor escape room around San Antonio.
The best San Antonio escape room experience
About the escape room game
This escape room adventure around the River Walk takes the best parts of an escape room and the best parts of a scavenger hunt and merges them into the most fun thing to do in San Antonio. You get to search for clues hidden in the real world and then use them to solve escape room puzzles. When you solve for a code, the app will tell you where to go look for your next clue! Instead of trying to escape the room, this Escapely adventure takes you around San Antonio to track down clues and crack the case!
This real world escape room is the most unique escape room in San Antonio. It takes you on a clue-solving adventure to find clues, solve puzzles, and follow an immersive storyline. If you want to keep the experience a surprise, don't read this next bit - it contains some spoilers about where you'll go on Escapely's San Antonio escape room adventure and what you'll see along the way. In Escapely's San Antonio escape room, you're a detective tasked with solving a mysterious murder. You must find clues and track suspects around the River Walk. (The clues are in the real world, but the suspects are on our app.) Your first clue is at the Shops at Rivercenter. Then, you will head to the Alamo, the historic Spanish Mission central to the Texas Revolution. Though the Texans lost the 13-day seige, the loss galvanized the rest of Texas against Mexico and paved the way to victory at the Battle of San Jacinto. It's free to visit the Alamo, so if you have time there is no reason not to stop in for this quintessential piece of Texas history. The next part of our San Antonio escape room takes you to explore the neighborhood around the River Walk, and then you will get to walk down a set of stairs onto the River Walk itself to find a clue. We suggest working your final puzzle at Durty Nelly’s Irish Pub on 200 S Alamo St, but you can choose any other spot in the vicinity. The River Walk is one of the most visited places in Texas, and for good reason. After the game, there are a number of bars and restaurants to explore, and if you aren't hungry or thirsty, it's really enjoyable to walk up and down the River Walk and take in the ambiance. There is even a boat you can take so you don't have to walk!