Rated 5.00 out of 5$49.99WHODUNNIT
Chicago: Fulton Market
A mysterious murder. Six Suspects. A string of clues. Investigate the evidence to eliminate crime locations and check alibis until you can make an accusation. Do you have what it takes to put the pieces together and crack the case? Search for clues, solve puzzles, and explore Fulton Market on this unforgettable escape room adventure!Add to cart +
Rated 4.89 out of 5$49.99BESPOKE
NYC: Central Park
The Queen of Hearts has cast a curse over Wonderland and time is running out. Alice and her friends desperately need you to find the counterspell and uncover an object of power to complete it. Do you have what it takes to break her curse before nightfall? Search for clues, solve puzzles, and explore New York City's Central Park on this unforgettable escape room adventure!Add to cart +
0 out of 5$49.99SPYHUNTER
St. Louis: Downtown
Trust no one. A ring of double agents has infiltrated the Chronos Agency and it’s up to you to go undercover and expose them. Can you track them down before it's too late? Search for clues, solve puzzles, and explore St. Louis on this unforgettable escape room adventure!Add to cart +
Trust no one. A ring of double agents has infiltrated the Chronos Agency and it’s up to you to go undercover and expose them. Can you track them down before it’s too late? Search for clues, solve puzzles, and explore downtown Detroit on this unforgettable escape room adventure!
- Open your clue box anywhere near the Spirit of Detroit Plaza to begin your adventure.
- Begin solving using anything you see in the box. Scan the QR code to input your solution and find out where to go.
- Search for real-world clues hidden around downtown Detroit and use them to solve puzzles. When you input the correct code, the app will tell you where to go and what to do!
- If you get stuck, the no-download app has as many hints as you need. It also has storyline, videos, and more.
- Play at your own pace. There's no penalty for hints and no one gets timed out.
- Lockbox with a real lock
- Clue envelopes that are locked until you're told otherwise!
- Other fun clue items, like spy glasses, a passport, and an ID card
- QR codes to access the web-based app (no download required)
- A pen
- IMPORTANT: All games in the Spyhunter series have the same storyline and similar puzzles. Clues are different but solves will be familiar.
- PLAYING TIME: 1.5-3 hours depending on experience level and how much you eat, drink, and explore along the way
- WALKING DISTANCE: About 1.75 miles around downtown Detroit
- PLAYERS PER BOX: We suggest 2-6 so that everyone can share the clues, but it's completely up to you. You can even play alone!
- DIFFICULTY LEVEL: Adjustable. There's no penalty for hints, so you can take them frequently or challenge yourself.
- WHO CAN PLAY: Fun for all ages. Perfect for date nights, family outings, friend groups, tourists, and anyone looking for a fun outdoor escape room around Detroit.
The best Detroit escape room experience
About the escape room game
This escape room adventure around downtown Detroit takes the best parts of an escape room and the best parts of a scavenger hunt and merges them into the most fun thing to do in Detroit. You get to search for clues hidden in the real world and then use them to solve escape room puzzles. When you solve for a code, the app will tell you where to go look for your next clue! Instead of trying to escape the room, this Escapely adventure takes you around downtown Detroit to track down clues and expose double agents!
This real world escape room is the most unique escape room in Detroit. It takes you on a clue-solving adventure to find clues, solve puzzles, and follow an immersive storyline. If you want to keep the experience a surprise, don't read this next bit - it contains some spoilers about where you'll go on our downtown Detroit escape room adventure and what you'll see along the way. In Escapely's Detroit escape room, you are a top secret spy tasked with exposing a ring of double agents threatening to take down the agency. We suggest starting near the Spirit of Detroit Plaza, an outdoor event space where everyone in Detroit can enjoy fun and entertainment. The first stop is the International Memorial to the Underground Railroad. Not only is it an important historical marker, but it sits on the Detroit riverwalk. It's peaceful, scenic, and romantic. If you're in the mood for some exercise, you can rent bikes and ride up and down, and if you're with kids you can even walk down to the carousel! The next clue will be found at the Transcending Monument in Hart Plaza, which honors the Detroit labor movement. You'll continue on to the UAW-Ford Joint Trusts Center, the Penobscot Building, the Detroit City Club apartments, and Harmonie Park. We suggest ending the game at Campus Martius Park, which always has a handful food trucks on hand. If none of those suit your fancy and you have worked up an appetite, there are many restaurants in walking distance.