Rated 5.00 out of 5$49.99BESPOKE
Las Vegas: Downtown
The last remaining heir to the Kingston gold fortune has wealth beyond your wildest dreams, and he is giving it all away! That is, if you can prove your worth. Can you beat his mad treasure hunt around Downtown Las Vegas and find the gold? Search for clues, solve puzzles, and explore Vegas on this unforgettable escape room adventure!Add to cart +
Rated 5.00 out of 5$49.99BESPOKE
Los Angeles: Santa Monica
Tourists are clamoring from far and wide to get a sight of Sandie the Sea Monster. But you're a scientist - you know better. Armed with your test kit, you’re going to get to the bottom of this and prove Sandie isn't real once and for all...or is she? Search for clues, solve puzzles, and explore Santa Monica on this unforgettable escape room adventure!Add to cart +
0 out of 5$49.99WHODUNNIT
Dallas: Deep Ellum
A mysterious murder. Six Suspects. A string of clues. Investigate the evidence to eliminate crime locations and check alibis until you can make an accusation. Do you have what it takes to put the pieces together and crack the case? Search for clues, solve puzzles, and explore Dallas on this unforgettable escape room adventure!Add to cart +
Trust no one. A ring of double agents has infiltrated the Chronos Agency and it’s up to you to go undercover and expose them. Can you track them down before it’s too late? Search for clues, solve puzzles, and explore downtown Phoenix on this unforgettable escape room adventure!
- Open your clue box anywhere near the Geographical Center of Phoenix to start your adventure.
- Begin solving using anything you see in the box. Scan the QR code to input your solution and find out where to go.
- Search for real-world clues hidden around downtown Phoenix and use them to solve puzzles. When you input the correct code, the app will tell you where to go and what to do!
- If you get stuck, the no-download app has as many hints as you need. It also has storyline, videos, and more.
- Play at your own pace. There's no penalty for hints and no one gets timed out.
- Lockbox with a real lock
- Clue envelopes that are locked until you're told otherwise!
- Other fun clue items, like spy glasses, a passport, and an ID card
- QR codes to access the web-based app (no download required)
- A pen
- IMPORTANT: All games in the Spyhunter series have the same storyline and similar puzzles. Clues are different but solves will be familiar.
- PLAYING TIME: 1.5-3 hours depending on experience level and how much you eat, drink, and explore along the way
- WALKING DISTANCE: About 1.5 miles around Downtown Phoenix
- PLAYERS PER BOX: We suggest 2-6 so that everyone can share the clues, but it's completely up to you. You can even play alone!
- DIFFICULTY LEVEL: Adjustable. There's no penalty for hints, so you can take them frequently or challenge yourself.
- WHO CAN PLAY: Fun for all ages. Perfect for date nights, family outings, friend groups, tourists, and anyone looking for a fun outdoor escape room around Phoenix.
The best Phoenix escape room experience
About the escape room game
This escape room adventure around downtown Phoenix takes the best parts of an escape room and the best parts of a scavenger hunt and merges them into the most fun thing to do in Phoenix. You get to search for clues hidden in the real world and then use them to solve escape room puzzles. When you solve for a code, the app will tell you where to go look for your next clue! Instead of trying to escape the room, this Escapely adventure takes you around downtown Phoenix to track down and expose double agents!
This real world escape room is the most unique escape room in Phoenix. It takes you on a clue-solving adventure to find clues, solve puzzles, and follow an immersive storyline. If you want to keep the experience a surprise, don't read this next bit - it contains some spoilers about where you'll go on our Phoenix escape room adventure and what you'll see along the way. In Escapely's Phoenix escape room, you are a top secret spy tasked with exposing a ring of double agents threatening to take down the agency. We suggest starting near the Geographical Center of Phoenix so that you will be close to your first clue stop. As you crack codes and advance throughout the escape game, you'll find clues at the Charles Korrick Fountain, Phoenix's old city hall, and the historic Hotel San Carlos. You will also visit the Phoenix Convention Center. In the same area, you'll find the Arizona Science Center, the Phoenix Symphony Hall, and several ASU campuses in downtown Phoenix. As you play, we recommend a few places to stop to eat and drink, such as a coffee shop to start the game and Ingo's Tasty Food if you'd like a place to eat afterward.