Rated 5.00 out of 5$49.99BESPOKE
Los Angeles: Santa Monica
Tourists are clamoring from far and wide to get a sight of Sandie the Sea Monster. But you're a scientist - you know better. Armed with your test kit, you’re going to get to the bottom of this and prove Sandie isn't real once and for all...or is she? Search for clues, solve puzzles, and explore Santa Monica on this unforgettable escape room adventure!Add to cart +
Rated 4.89 out of 5$49.99BESPOKE
NYC: Central Park
The Queen of Hearts has cast a curse over Wonderland and time is running out. Alice and her friends desperately need you to find the counterspell and uncover an object of power to complete it. Do you have what it takes to break her curse before nightfall? Search for clues, solve puzzles, and explore New York City's Central Park on this unforgettable escape room adventure!Add to cart +
0 out of 5$49.99SPYHUNTER
San Diego: Little Italy
Trust no one. A ring of double agents has infiltrated the Chronos Agency and it’s up to you to go undercover and expose them. Can you track them down before it's too late? Search for clues, solve puzzles, and explore San Diego on this unforgettable escape room adventure!Add to cart +
The last remaining heir to the Kingston gold fortune has wealth beyond your wildest dreams, and he is giving it all away! That is, if you can prove your worth. Can you beat his mad treasure hunt around Downtown Las Vegas and find the gold? Search for clues, solve puzzles, and explore Vegas on this unforgettable escape room adventure!
- Open your clue box anywhere near the Container Park to start your adventure.
- Begin solving using anything you see in the box. Scan the QR code to input your solution and find out where to go.
- Search for real-world clues hidden around Downtown Las Vegas and use them to solve puzzles. When you input the correct code, the app will tell you where to go and what to do!
- If you get stuck, the no-download app has as many hints as you need. It also has storyline, videos, and more.
- Play at your own pace. There's no penalty for hints and no one gets timed out.
- Lockbox with a real lock
- Clue envelopes that are locked until you're told otherwise!
- Other fun clue items, like an antique key, a compass, and a playing card
- QR codes to access the web-based app (no download required)
- A pen
- IMPORTANT: The final clue is in a 21+ establishment. If you are playing with anyone under 21, there is a work around puzzle on the app so they can still complete the game without entering.
- PLAYING TIME: 1.5-3 hours depending on experience level and how much you eat, drink, and explore along the way
- WALKING DISTANCE: About 1.25 miles around Downtown Las Vegas
- PLAYERS PER BOX: We suggest 2-6 so that everyone can share the clues, but it's completely up to you. You can even play alone!
- DIFFICULTY LEVEL: Adjustable. There's no penalty for hints, so you can take them frequently or challenge yourself.
- WHO CAN PLAY: Fun for all ages. Perfect for date nights, family outings, friend groups, tourists, and anyone looking for a fun outdoor escape room in Las Vegas.
- GOOD TO KNOW: Because of clue accessibility, don't play before 11:30am.
The best Las Vegas escape room experience
About the escape room game
This escape room adventure around Downtown Las Vegas takes the best parts of an escape room and the best parts of a scavenger hunt and merges them into the most fun thing to do in Vegas. You get to search for clues hidden in the real world and then use them to solve escape room puzzles. When you solve for a code, the app will tell you where to go look for your next clue! Instead of trying to escape the room, an Escapely adventure takes you to find clues around the most walkable neighborhood in Las Vegas.
This real world escape room is the most unique escape room in Vegas. It takes you on a clue-solving adventure around Downtown LV to find clues, solve puzzles, and follow an immersive storyline. If you want to keep the experience a surprise, don't read this next bit - it contains some spoilers about where you'll go on our Vegas escape room adventure and what you'll see along the way. Escapely's Las Vegas escape room begins with the eccentric heir to the Kingston gold prospecting fortune. He's just crazy enough to leave his fortune to the first clever person capable of solving his treasure hunt around town to the gold. You'll find your first clue at the Container Park, an eclectic shopping center in Downtown Las Vegas with shops inside of repurposed shipping containers. It's the perfect spot to grab a drink or a bite to eat while starting your adventure! Next, wander past several iconic murals on your way to the world-famous Fremont Street. If it's nighttime, look up for a glance at the LED canopy with free light shows. The Las Vegas escape room ends at the Gold Spike - a fitting place for the final puzzle because it is based around games! It is 21+ to enter, but if you are playing with anyone under 21, there is a work around puzzle on the app so that everyone can play. After you finish, head outside to the backyard for lawn games, ice skating or roller skating (depending on the season), and sometimes a fire pit. If you want to grab a bite to eat or drink, there are many bars and restaurants on Fremont Street outside of the Fremont Street Experience. It's Las Vegas, so there's something for everyone.